Thursday, July 26, 2012

A Glimmer of Sunshine| OOTD


photo (16)-horzphoto (18)-horzphoto (12)-horzphoto (22)-horz
Dress- H&M
Shirt- Primark
Bag-Zara
Shoes- Stylist Pick

Well as many of my fellow bloggers are talking and twittering none stop about the wonderful sunny days they are having, I am sat very sourly in the rainy and cloudy Lake District where we have only had one day of sun this week, and that was last Saturday. So firstly, it you would like to send the sun up here, then please do so. Secondly my post is from that one sunny day, when I actually managed to sport my new wedges which were bought six weeks ago and not been worn since!

So last Saturday was spent in Newcastle, and it was my last day in my last ever student house! End of an era! I spent the weekend moving my boyfriends stuff to his new house and cleaning our old flat. So obviously wasn’t sporting anything special during the day, more like sweats and rubber gloves. However in the evening we went to go see Batman at the MetroCentre (best film ever) and went for burgers afterwards, and I wore the above outfit.

The dress you will have seen recently from my holiday pictures from Finland, as I wore it often then as its very versatile, however it creases really easily, which is quite annoying. The shirt I wear as a cardigan, it doesn’t actually provide any warmth but I think it adds something extra to an outfit. I paired it all with my new wedges from Stylist Pick, which are very high, but surprisingly comfortable, and my once trusty Zara bag. I say once trusty as it is now falling apart. I am hugely disappointed as the straps on my Zara bag are now snapping slowly but surely, but I suppose after spending only £20 on a bag I can’t expect it to last. Has anyone else had this problem with theirs? As know at the time there was an abundance of bloggers purchasing this bag. 

I hope you have enjoyed the sunshine where ever you are, and for however little it has stuck around. Did anyone else go see Batman over this past week?

No comments:

Post a Comment