Monday, July 30, 2012

Dressed Up Nails| NOTD


photo (9)-tile

Just a little quick post today to share some of my new nail polishes with you. As I mentioned earlier this month, as my new job is office based, as opposed to hospitality based, I now have the luxury of being bale to wear nail varnish! I know it’s only a small thing, but after working in hospitality for 7 years and only being able to paint my nails for nights out, to be able to take time and effort to create pretty nails is great.

Nail varnishes 3,4 and 5 are from a pack I bought this past weekend from TKMaxx. I’m not the biggest fan of this shop, as I don’t like the jumble sale atmosphere it has, however every now and again I take a look it to try and find some gems, and found a variety of 3 pack Nail Inc selections for only £11. Considering a single Nail Inc varnish can cost £11 I essentially got two free varnishes. Sometime soon I aim to buy some nail art pens and nails stamps so I can create more complex nail art looks. So keep your eyes pealed for more nail of the day posts.

Which on of my new polishes is your favourite? Do you have any recommendations for nail art pens and tools?

P.S Don’t forget to vote for me for the Best Newcomer at the Cosmo Blog Awards. Its would mean so much to me!
Just click the link and select my blog-Vote for Me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment