Monday, July 23, 2012

Heavenly Heels| Bridesmaid shoes


128-tile111-tile

Firstly I apologise, I actually bought these shoes last weekend, but have been too busy to post about my weekend shopping. Yet I am still going to share it with you as I am in love with my new shoes! More shoes I hear you say… these ones, like my Graduation ones are essential as they are my bridesmaid shoes.
Last weekend, I visited Manchester with my Mum (the Bride) and the other 3 bridesmaids, of which I am the youngest. My mum has the most random bunch of bridesmaids in the world; her daughter, her mum, and her two friends. Not only do our ages vary, so does our body shape and fashion sense, so buying our outfits has been difficult. We have managed to settle for the same dress, however for shoes we decided that we would each have a different pair of shoes so we could reflect our our style. The only necessary being that they had to be sparkly.

Unfortunately I didn't take a picture of everyone else shoes, but of course I have plenty of pictures of mine. I must of looked for a pair in every shop in Manchester, and the only pair I loved were a pair of £400 Jimmy Choos, which my budget did not stretch to! Finally I stumbled into Moda in Pelle and found the pair pictured; despite them not being a silver sparkle, more a grey shade, my mum approved. Although I think she just wanted me to settle upon a pair and not leave Manchester empty handed. They are very high, but I love them, I just prey I can last all day in them at the wedding.

While we were at Manchester we had afternoon tea in Marks and Spencers, which was an absolute bargain and very yummy. While in Marks and Spencer we found this display of DIY bra’s by their staff. They had been asked to decorate a bra for Breast Cancer, and the Bra with the highest votes wins; voting was done by putting money into a collection box. I voted fro the Percy Pug bra, as I think its simply amazing, but the whole idea was a great effort by the store to help raise money.

Overall we had a great girly day, and I am very happy with my purchase. I just can’t wait till September so I can finally wear them!

What do you think of my bridesmaid shoes? Do your prefer more traditional shoes for weddings of something fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment