Monday, May 21, 2012

Lilac Shimmer| NOTD


019
023024

Just a quick little post to show you my nails this week. I luckily got two days off in a row at work, so that means lovely nails! Anyone who works in hospitality knows one of the biggest pains is not begin able to have painted nails.

This is a shade I have probably posted about before as I do love it. I bought it in the Christmas sales at Topshop for £2; if I remember correctly. Its called Cyclone, and as it is quite a pale shade I painted a base of white nail varnish before applying this one; I think this gives the nail varnish more opportunity to show than if its painted straight onto the nail, it also cuts down on layers of nail varnish. So I achieved this look by painting a base of white, then two layers of the Topshop Cyclone shade. It comes out as a very pale cross between a grey and lilac, and has some shimmer in the sunlight.

What colour have you bee wearing on your nails this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment