Saturday, May 19, 2012

Snow-go| A Lush Bath Ballistic Review


004-horz006-tile

Another week, another Lush bath product. It really is becoming a habit, quite strange considering I’m not normally a bath person; must be all the free time I now have. This again is from a Christmas gift box I was given, so again may be past its best. Anyways this product is a bath bomb, my favourite bath product.
The bath bomb is called ‘So White Bath Ballistic’, so it essentially fizzes around the bath after your drop it in, creating the lovely oily sheen seen in the pictures. The information given about the So White Bath Ballistic is quite limited, stating that it is apple scented, and gives a white froth. I will now go through my opinion on the good and the bad of this product.

Good
Lovely smell, it does have essences of apple, but its not overpowering. The smell was relaxing but luxurious and fresh; quite a combination.
Animal friendly'; obviously! Always a plus.
Lasted a long time, unlike the bubble bar the froth lasted for almost an hour.
Left a gorgeous, soft sheen on my skin; lovely and soft.
Bad
I found this bath bomb to be quite boring; the colour is nothing special and the fizz wasn’t very powerful.

Overall- 3/5- I know the only downside is that the bath bomb wasn’t exciting, quite a trivial disadvantage; however I love seeing bath bombs going crazy round the bath, releasing lovely colour; this one did not. I would not purchase this particular bath bomb again, as to me it was  nothing special.

No comments:

Post a Comment