Sunday, June 3, 2012

A walk in the park| OOTD


002004Newcastle Upon Tyne-20120522-00871-tile

Dress- Asda
Cardigan- Tesco
Belt- H&M
Shoes- Primark
Bag-Zara

Long time no see! I have had a busy few weeks trying to organise my life. As many of you know who follow my Twitter (Follow Here) I have landed myself my first grown up, real, career starting job, no more waiting tables for me! I am becoming a marketing assistant but have the responsibility of setting up an in-house marketing department with the help of the director and manager of the company, along with the creation and implementation of the marketing strategies; big responsibility, but I’ve got many ideas and can’t wait to get started. I am obviously over the moon, however it is located back home in the Lake District, so I am having to move away from my boyfriend and the life I have built in Newcastle and back in with my Mum in rural Cumbria; its going to be a big change. I am also off travelling Finland and Lapland next week, so am trying to squeeze everything in my backpack for then, which is always a struggle as I am not a girl who packs lightly.

Amongst all this excitement I have had the chance to spend some quality time with my boy. One of the evenings being the one featured in this post. We decided to go for dinner at an Italian in Jesmond in Newcastle, and as it was a gorgeous evening took a long walk in the park on the way there. To say people were making the most of the weather was an understatement, the park was full of people, but its great seeing families and friends spending time together.]

For the evening I chose to throw on this quite smart dress, which is from Asda. I have worn it previously for presentations at university, as it is formal yet quite fashion forward with it being midi length, yet it is still very comfortable. I decided to dress it down by wearing canvas ballerina pumps, a cardigan and my trusty Zara bag.

I hope you have been keeping well while I have been absent from my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment