Sunday, April 29, 2012

French with a twist| NOTD


077070

Just a quick little post to show you my nails this past week. I used to always wear a French manicure day-to-day, but turned to colour a few months back, after becoming a bit bored, and receiving many pretty colours at Christmas. So this week I decided to bring it back, but thought it looked a little dull, and wanted to add something extra to it. I remembered I received some nail stickers in a 17 nail art kit at Christmas, and tried them out. I love the overall look, the nail varnish is just Rimmel London’s French manicure shades; that and the stickers lasted 4 days without chipping, so I was really impressed. This stickers themselves, were a little more difficult to remove, but I managed using nail varnish remover and a cotton pad, and just had to scratch at them. I think this is a great day-to-day look, as it is relatively simple, but still a little special.

No comments:

Post a Comment