Friday, April 27, 2012

A Pretty Face For Drake- FOTD


081082087004

So as previous posts have mentioned, I went to see Drake the beginning of this week, and had an amazing night. This is the face of the day for that evening. I went very simple, with a smokey eye, nude lip, and bronzed/ blushed face. This tends to be my go to face if I am unsure what to do, or if I’m felling less confident, as I always feel sexy with a good dark smokey eye. It is definitely one of my favourite looks for makeup as it can be worn with anything and is a classic.

To achieve this look I used Urban Decay Naked Palette Dark Horse of the whole lid, then Mac Knight Divine on the outside of the lid towards the middle, then Naked Palette Virgin along the brow line and on the inner corners of the lid. Very simple!

What is your go to look for your make-up for evenings out? Do you also favour the smokey eye look?

No comments:

Post a Comment