Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Brits The Good, The Bad and The Awful

Last night was The Brit Awards, another glamourous night full with a red carpet fashion parade for us all to judge. I didn't watch the awards myself, but according to the press this morning it was quite an eventful night. Unfortunately, in my eyes, it wasn't an eventful night for fashion, looking through many pictures I have to say I was mainly unimpressed, very few dresses really stood out for me. Anyways onto my take on who rocked their dress last night, and who didn't.

The Good
I know I slated fergie for
showing too much flesh, but
I think Jessie is my top girl
for the night. This dress is
revealing, but glamourous, she
looks totally amazing! 
Holly rarely goes wrong in my opinion,
she is very lady like, classy, but always
sexy. Her whole ensemble is perfect, very
simple, but very effective.
Lana del Ray looks gorgeous.
Again a very simple dress, but
the cut is super flattering,
giving her curves in all
the right places.


























The Bad
I know Adele was my favourite best dressed
at the Grammys in a very similar dress, but
this is why she is now on the worst dressed.
She looks good, but far to similar to
what she wore at the Grammys. At first I
thought this picture was from the Grammys.
The girl needs to mix it up more
Emma Bunton looks awkward
in this ensemble. I know she
looks young, but she's not in
her twenties anymore, this dress
is too young for her. I would
of liked a bit more glamour from
her. 
Rihanna just has too much
going on in this ensemble-
sparkly dress, sparkly
shoes, long leather gloves,
boobs and legs out. If she
had worn the dress, with a
simple shoe and minus the
gloves, then she would of
looked better. 


The Awful
Can someone please get Cher a new
stylist. She never looks good in my
opinion. I know she is trying to look
different and edgy, but here she looks
like a cross between a Quality
Street sweet and a Christmas cracker. I'm
sure that's not the look she was aiming for.

A very critical take on the outfits of the night, I know, but as I said earlier I was very underwhelmed. 
My favourite star for the night has to be Jessie J, who was you best dressed?

No comments:

Post a Comment