Tuesday, February 21, 2012

L'oreal False Lash Telescopic Mascara Review

One coat of Mascara
Two Coats of Mascara

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I am a mascara fanatic, you will never ever catch me leaving the house without my mascara. In my opinion if I am mascara-less I look like a bug... not attractive. So because of this obsession I am forever trying out new mascaras, I am yet to find my all time favourite. 

This month I bough the newest mascara L'oreal has to offer- False Lash Telescopic, endorsed by Cheryl Cole herself. 

In L'oreal's opinion using this mascara will give me lashes that are off the scale, they will look elongated beyond their tips, resulting in telescopic length. 

The Good

  • Small brush which is great for lower lashes and the corner of your eyes.
  • Quick drying, so applying layer upon layer is easy
  • Builds up quickly.. I felt happy with one coat of mascara
  • Did not clump
The Bad
  • Small brush which did not pick up a lot of mascara
Overall- 4/5

I am really impressed with this mascara. The only downside is I would like a bit more volume, but with the extreme length it gives I can't be too fussy.

No comments:

Post a Comment