Wednesday, February 22, 2012

NOTD| OPI Best of the Best





Last week I indulged in my OPI obsession and bought the Best of The Best collection on Ebay. It contains 10 of the best selling mini OPI shades. In my honest opinion I did it to save myself, as I think it is a bit of a bargain. I don't go through nail varnish very quickly so I would hate to spend £10 on a nail varnish that in a year of so won't be in perfect condition. I believe the mini OPI bottles are firstly very cute, but more importantly a perfect size. I got this collection for £23, so £2.30 a nail varnish is very reasonable!

The collection contains the shades; Alpine Snow, Bubble Bath, Tickle My France-y, Strawberry Margarita, Cajun Shrimp, Big Apple Red, I'm not Really a Waitress, You Don't Know Jacques!, Russian Navy, Lincoln Park After Dark. (N.B the shades Big Apple Red and I'm Not Really a Waitress are the wrong way round!)

I think my favourite shade at the moment is Tickle My France-Y. Which is your favourite shade, and what do you think of OPI nail varnish, worth the money?

No comments:

Post a Comment