Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Wedding dress gone wrong

So I was browsing through the Daily Mail website, when I stumbled across this lovely picture. 

Now I will let you into a little secret, I am obsessed with weddings, I'm always looking at pictures of dresses, centre pieces, other peoples weddings etc. So this picture definitely caught my eye... for the wrong reasons. 

Here comes the bride... avert your eyes! The revealing wedding 'dress' made a splash on the Berlin catwalk this morning

This is one of the wedding dress designs from  fashion brand Kaviar Gauche during Berlin Fashion Week.  It definitely is an original ensemble,  however I don't really see the look catching on.  I mean even the gypsies on 'My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding' like a big flashy dress, this is probably too simple for their liking. 

Gypsy Wedding Dress

The designers behind the brand are not strangers to controversy. For their 2009/10 handbag collection they had models walk the catwalk pretty much naked with only strategically place accessories to cover their modesty. 


I have to say they definitely know how to get headlines. 
What do you think, clever PR stunts? Or just bad taste?

No comments:

Post a Comment