Sunday, January 22, 2012

FOTD


This is actually my first FOTD, and to think I've been blogging for 3 months now... what have I been chattering on about!

So this is my face I wore for a few celebratory drinks last Friday after I had handed all my assignments in. We went to a lovely new bar in Newcastle near Central station (really can't remember the name!) Anyways I had a few glasses of Prosecco to celebrate, and went for a glamourous casual look.

Please excuse my messy hair, and the hairs on my face from a makeup brush, only just realised them now.. amateur mistake.

For this look I used;
Face- Concealer- Rimmel Match Perfection
          Foundation- Rimmel Stay Matte 
          Bronzer- Rimmel Sun Shimmer
          Blush- Rimmel, Shade Pink Rose
Eyes- Mascara- Rimmel Scandaleyes
          Eyeshadow- Urban Decay- Naked Pallette- Shades- Sin and Half Baked.

I'm showing my Rimmel addiction here!

No comments:

Post a Comment