Friday, January 20, 2012

A Week in Pictures


*Treats off the boyfriend for finishing my assignments*
*My friend messing around at uni*
*Chocolate pudding from Domino's*
*Dosing up on Lemsip*
*My green smoothie*

A relatively quiet week compared to last week. Even though I've been back at work for many hours I still feel like I have had time to relax and step down a gear. It won't be for long, seems I'm back at uni next week and really need to crack on with my dissertation.

  • Treats off the boyfriend for finishing my assignments- pretty much self explanatory. I got lovely flowers, some of my favourite wine, and my favourite chocolate.. such a lucky girl!
  • My Friend messing around at uni- this is where we spent most of last week, and this picture was taken after handing one assignment in, which we had stayed up all night doing, and having to crack on with the next one. So we were all a bit sleep deprived. 
  • Chocolate pudding from Domino's- all I have to say if nomnomnom!
  • Dosing up on Lemsip- I have fallen ill....noooooo! Probably due to the lack of sleep and bad diet last week. I'm really pathetic when I'm ill so trying to shift my cold.
  • My green smoothie- back on the health kick, starting with smoothies again for breakfast. It looks pretty gross but it actually is really refreshing and tastes alright!
I hope you all have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment