Thursday, January 26, 2012

How I Store My Jewelry| Super Storage


When I was a little girl, I remember having countless jewelry boxes and vanity cases, all filled with (what I thought) were wonderful little lipsticks, gems, bangles etc. I was super organised, everything would have it's place, I think I was actually like this till I was 18. When I turned 18 and moved to university I didn't take these boxes and cases with me, so for the past 5 years I have literally been hording my jewelry and makeup in draws. Not a good idea, as this caused this to break, tangle and leak. It was not until a couple of weeks ago that I decided to do something about it. 

So this post is dedicated to my amazing new jewelry box. It is a box that is comprised of different layers that stack together, hence the name 'Stackers'

I absolutely love these. The quality of them is top notch, and I love the idea that you can order different styles compartments to suite your own needs, and you can always buy a new layer when you expand your jewelry collection.

The retail price for each of the layers is around £10, however many websites have offers, whereby the price is £8 ish, or you can multi-buy them for a discount. 

What do you guys think? How do you store your jewelry collection? 

No comments:

Post a Comment