Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Wednesday’s Workout| Burn Fat Fast

Wednesday’s Workout| Burn Fat Fast


wednesdays workout burn fat fast
Today I am going to share with you are couple of my favourite cardio workouts from Youtube. Both are cardio circuits and only last 10 minutes, but in the ten minutes expect to work very hard, sweat buckets, get your heart beat racing and burn a load of calories. The ten minutes are packed full of exercises that you have to give 110%. That is what circuit training is about, a series of workouts that you only have to complete for a short time, but you have to give it your maximum effort. The chopping and changing between the moves keeps your body guessing and works it harder, so you get result quicker! Who doesn’t want that!

I love to cram one of these workouts in in the morning. All you have to do is get up 15 minutes earlier and you can burn upto 100 calories to start the day and get your metabolism racing for the rest of the day so your body burns more calories than it would if you weren't’ to do your morning workout. If I don’t manage a morning workout then I do two cardio videos in the evening alongside 3-4 ten minute strength workouts. That way I get a solid 1 hour of exercise that  incorporates both cardio and strength in the same session so my body works harder. The first video is one of my ultimate favs as it reminds me very much if the exercises that we do at bootcamp class.


Do you incorporate circuit training in your workouts? How do you do this? From circuits you make yourself or do you take inspiration from Youtube like I do?

Go check out Christina’s gorgeous blog Kimi and Me for fashion, lifestyle and all things pretty.

Powered by WPeMatico

No comments:

Post a Comment