Sunday, March 11, 2012

OOTD and FOTD| Girls night out

Please excuse my washing in the background.

Last night was my good friend Anna's birthday night out. I was lucky enough to finish early at work so I had all afternoon to get ready. I also spent a good proportion of my wage on dresses... whoops (Haul post coming up.)
We headed to Madame Koo's night club and were fortunate enough to have a table booked, so I decided to dress formal but glamourous. I purchased a pencil dress from H&M for a bargain price of £25 and paired it with a colourful pair of heels. I can see this dress becoming a firm favourite of mine; you just can't beat a little black dress. I hope you like the look.

For my makeup I used my favourite everyday products for my face, and dressed up my eyes using the Urban Decay Naked Palette to create a smoky look. I teamed this with a frosty nude lipstick so as not to overdo it. 

 I hope you all had a lovely Saturday night. I'm spending tonight recovering, with a take away, a blanket and cuddles from my man. 

No comments:

Post a Comment