Friday, March 16, 2012

My new love| Stylist Pick bag

015
017
018
025
026
028



 Just a quick little post to share with you the new love in my life, my Andrea bag from Stylist Pick.
I have been a member of Stylist Pick for many many months now, but had never made a purchase. I don’t think there was a month when I looked at my showroom and found something that screamed “buy me now!” However this month I finally made my first purchase.

I have been looking for a new handbag for a while now, and as I use my handbag daily till it breaks or I just don’t like it anymore, I needed one that I was in love with. I regularly swap and change my clutch bags and other bags for special occasions or nights out, but for going to work and university I stick to the one bag. Therefore I was over the moon when I found this bag, it is perfect for me, casual for everyday use, but smart enough for my dressed up personal style.  Even better, as it was my first purchase I received 25% off my order, so it only cost me £30… bargain!

As for Stylist Pick themselves, I was very impressed with the service. The product arrived this morning, and I ordered it on Wednesday afternoon, therefore delivery was very swift, which makes me very happy! Also the bag was wrapped up lovely. It was placed inside a material bag to protect it, and placed in a shopping bag, and the invoice was folded into a pretty little card. For the price of £40 (normal price) I think Stylist Pick go above and beyond expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment