Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Looking hot while having the dissertation blues| OOTD

018-horz
016

Firstly I say looking hot, as I feel like I resemble the sun whilst wearing this dress, due to the shades or red and orange, I am in no way calling myself hot, that's for you to judge not me :)
Anyways, as the title suggests I am currently living my life in the library, and I know many others simply throw on a hooded top and jeans, but as I currently have dissertation blues I decided to cheer myself up by dressing up. I still went for comfort, wearing a cotton dress, tights and flats, just throwing my blazer over the top to battle to chilly winds up here in Newcastle.  I am incredibly happy that it is the first day of spring today, and we have been having some lovely sunshine up here, so have been able to sport my sun-glasses, and I have been parading around with my new bag.



Dress- Dorothy Perkins, Shoes- Primark, Belt- H&M, Blazer-Primark, Bag-Stylist Pick.

Today started really well for me, I had my sunny outfit on, got to walk to the library in the sun, and managed to make a start on my university work, however I suddenly cam down with really painful cramps. So much so I had to go home a quickly as I could, as I become all hot and clammy, felt faint and sick. So I am currently snuggled up in bed trying to fight the pains. So instead of the productive day I had planned I have instead played around on a photo editing program, and am catching up with all you lovely peoples blogs. I just hope I feel a bit better tomorrow, only 13 days till my dissertation deadline, I don’t have time to be feeling ill.

I hope everyone else’s day is lovely, and you manage to enjoy some of the sunshine.



No comments:

Post a Comment