Monday, March 5, 2012

Green with Envy

Green with Envy
1- Green Coat- £120. 2- Debenhams Jacket- £110. 3Dorothy Perkins- £20. 4- Oasis dress- £45. 5- Miss Selfridge Jeans- £28. 6- Miss Selfridge Satchel bag- £30. 7- Dorothy Perkins Clutch bag- £10. 8-Topshop Shoes- £50

Despite my Nana trying her best to deter me from the colour green (in her eyes its a bad luck omen),I love the colour. This article in Glamour magazine really caught my eye. I have quite a few green items in my own wardrobe, so was pleased to see it being an on trend colour this season.

I have used this article below to inspire my own mini collection of high street buys that follow this trend. In the article I love the green blazer, I think it may be an investment in my own wardrobe, it would look great teamed with jeans and heels.
What do think of the the colour green, in particular emerald shades? Hit or Miss for your own personal style? 

No comments:

Post a Comment