Sunday, February 26, 2012

L'oreal Paris Sublime Mouse Hair Dye Review

Best picture I can find of my naturalish hair colour (on the left)
With the moose on 
Straight after dying it- really nice red highlights
Hair styled (Me on the left)

The Good
  • Application is very very easy, just massage the moose onto your hair, mix it all in, be as messy as you want (or don't want). you don't have the normal nozzle that you have to drag through your hair.
  • Rinsing out the hair dye was quick. I don't have thick hair but it does normally take a while to wash out all the hair dye. This one literally washed straight out, took a lot less time than other traditional hair dyes.
  • The smell was not too overwhelming in my opinion.
  • The real life match was similar to what the pack suggested the results would be.

The Bad
  • After washing and rinsing my hair with the conditioner in the pack, my hair was not as shiny as other hair dyes have left it afterwards.


Overall- 4/5 I love this hair dye more than others because of the ease of application. The only downside is I doesn't leave my hair as shiny as I would like, but I would buy it again.

Have you tried this product before? Which hair dye do you use? 

No comments:

Post a Comment