Wednesday, November 30, 2011

This weeks buys and loves

Dress I was going to buy,
Miss Seflridge £65
I went shopping with my girls on Monday night to the Metro Centre. We shopped till we dropped and got kicked out at 10pm as all the shops were closing.

I did not have a lot of money, so I there was more window shopping than actual shopping from me. I did however treat myself with a bargain in Miss Selfridge. I got a lovely dress in the sale reduced from £32 to £17, and with my student discount on top of it I only paid £15.

 I did originally go to try on a dress I was majorly in love with on the website, however after trying it on I found it wasn't very flattering and changed my mind.
My £15 pound Miss Selfridge Dress,
Worn with a black leather belt (H&M), and black tights.
Miss Selfridge £26 


My friend bought this lovely skirt from Miss Selfridge also. We both plan on wearing them for our friends 23rd birthday on Monday night. I will post pictures of us both later.






Other items I found when shopping, that I fell in love with are;

Miss Selfridge £49
Miss Selfridge £45
Topshop £26
Topshop £10










Miss Sefridge £39
Topshop £12 
Miss Selfridge £90



What are you loving at the moment? Have you made any purchases over the past couple of weeks?

No comments:

Post a Comment