Wednesday, November 30, 2011

First Review| Rimmel Scandal Eyes Mascara


 My first review, is on my beauty must, at all times, mascara! Mascara is the one product I would not leave the house without, I feel like I'm naked without it. As a result I go through a lot of mascara, and I am quite picky and opinionated.

So this mascara is Rimmel Scandaleyes. It is one of their recent releases, and this is my second tube,
so as you can see I don't find it too bad. I will talk you through the pro's and con's.

Pro's
  • Does not smudge or wear off during the day (I work in hospitality, so I am around a lot of heat, steam, moisture etc, and it rarely wears off and give me panda eyes.)
  • Builds up very easily, so can apply many layer easily without it flaking.
  • Gives the look of very long lashes.
    Con's
    • Very Very large brush, so can be a bit difficult to handle to begin with.
    • Dries up quickly compared to other mascaras.
    Overall I would give it a 7/ 10, mainly because it takes some getting used to the large brush. Have you ever tried this mascara? What do you think of it? 


    No comments:

    Post a Comment