Wednesday, December 31, 2014

How 4 'Today Show' Hosts Plan to Improve Their Health

How 4 'Today Show' Hosts Plan to Improve Their Health

Willie Geist is joining a "cult," for instance.

In need of some New Year's resolution inspiration? Check out what these four Today Show hosts are hot to try this year:

Tamron Hall
"I want to explore more workout options, whether it's a new class or DVD. I'm not big on gyms, so the hunt is on for something short, effective, and fun." 

Willie Geist
"My wife has been cycling a lot lately at Flywheel, and she's almost convinced me to join that cult."

Al Roker
"I'll be aiming to get to bed earlier. Sleep is so important to overall health, and I've been falling woefully short every night."

Natalie Morales
"I'm going to try to eat more of a Paleo diet: More lean proteins, vegetables, and fruits; less carbs and processed foods. And, as impossible as it seems, I'm going to continue trying to limit my wine drinking during the week!" 

Tune in to Today this month for more from the hosts and Women's Health on ways to ramp up your 2015! Visit Today.com for more info and TV listings. And for even more ways to make 2015 your best year ever, pick up the January/February issue of Women's Health, on newsstands now.

More from Women's Health:
15 ACTUALLY Life-Changing Products for the New Year
15 Women Who Are Poised to Kick Ass in 2015
14 Times Celebs Got Really Real in 2014

today-hosts2.jpg

Powered by WPeMatico

No comments:

Post a Comment