Wednesday, November 26, 2014

12 Hilariously True Thoughts Everyone Has During Thanksgiving

12 Hilariously True Thoughts Everyone Has During Thanksgiving

From the second you walk in the door until you finally roll out of it.

Food and family are quite the combo. And on Thanksgiving, they yield everything from delight and drool to regret and mind-numbing frustration. Case in point: These thoughts that everyone has during the big day. So this Thursday, give thanks for the simple fact that you are not alone.

1. This Is Going to Be Epic
There is so much food coming your way. And you're ready for it.

 

2. Carving a Turkey is Hard
Stop fighting it, and get on my plate!

3. Seriously, I'm at the Kids' Table?
As your knees become firmly wedged between your breasts.

4. Hello, Great Aunt I Don’t Remember
Yes, I'm sure I was much shorter the last time you saw me.

5. What's In Canned Cranberry Sauce?
And why does it taste so good? It's gross.

 

RELATED: 8 Disgusting Facts About Thanksgiving Food 

6. Is There Wine?
Pass it here.

7. Just One More Slice of Pie
It would be rude to refuse seconds, after all.

8. Why Did I Do This to Myself?
The post-dinner-stuffed discomfort is real. Every single year.

 

RELATED: 6 Ways to Get Back on Track After Overeating

9. Are All Families Really This Crazy?
For humanity's sake, I hope not.

10. Would It Be Totally Rude If I Went Into the Bedroom to Sleep This Off?
Everyone is so enthralled in their desserts, they might not even notice.

 

11. It Really Sucks for NFL Players That They Have to Work Today
But if they didn't, what would we watch after the meal?

12. I Should Really Do a Turkey Trot Next Year
This day hits me harder and harder every year.

RELATED: 5 Thanksgiving Fitness Activities That AREN'T Touch Football or Turkey Trots

thanksgiving-thoughts.jpg

Powered by WPeMatico

No comments:

Post a Comment