Wednesday, July 30, 2014

You've Gotta See This: Zoe Saldana Got Naked for the Cover of Women's Health U.K.

You've Gotta See This: Zoe Saldana Got Naked for the Cover of Women's Health U.K.

One word: wow

The latest issue of Women's Health U.K. just hit newsstands, and its cover is definitely attention-grabbing: It features a clothes-free Zoe Saldana, in honor of the magazine's naked issue. "My body is less toned," Zoe told the magazine. "I do look in the mirror and see things I don't want to. My first reaction is [she does a horrified gasp] and then I breathe and I think, 'I'm a woman, I'm 36, my body is changing.'"

Courtesy of Women's Health U.K.
 

Check out more smoking hot photos of the sexy, down-to-earth actress here:

Courtesy of Women's Health U.K.
 
Courtesy of Women's Health U.K.

That must have been some photo shoot!

The issue has hit newsstands in the U.K. amid pregnancy rumors about the star. Zoe's publicist hasn't confirmed them—but if they do turn out to be true, that means that Zoe's naked photo shoot took place while she was pregnant. Pretty gutsy, no? Read an excerpt of the story at WomensHealthMag.co.uk, and pick up the issue for the full interview (if you live in the U.K., of course!).

More like this from Women's Health (the American version!):
Watch our behind-the-scenes video from Zoe's latest WH America cover shoot
Zoe Saldana: "Women Aren't Wimpy!"
Read our 2009 interview with the star... and see how much she's changed

 

zoe-saldana.jpg

Powered by WPeMatico

No comments:

Post a Comment