Saturday, August 31, 2013

Share the love| Meet my August Sponsors

Share the love| Meet my August Sponsors


It’s the end of another month! How time flies! This month has been very busy for me and full of changes, you can read why in my previous blog post. This month my sponsors have been amazing! Well they always are, but this months have been very varied, from fitness, lifestyle, personal, food and mental health. All are special in their own ways so read below on why you should go and take a read at their blogs.
blog button english rose
“Hi, I’m Jen, and my blog English Rose from Manchester is my little corner of the world where I talk about all the things that matter to me…. I love all things fashion, theatre and crafts-related, take pleasure in pretty, whimsical things and spend my time baking, singing, crafting, drinking tea and enjoying everything that the wonderful city of Manchester has to offer!”
BLOG|   TWITTER|   BLOGLOVIN|   PINTEREST

Miss Jayne Becca Ad
“Hi all! My name is Jayne I'm a fitness and beauty fanatic, which is why I write about beauty, fitness with a bit of lifestyle thrown in over on my blog Miss Jayne Becca. I write my blog to document my life and my fitness journey. I also love to share my favourite beauty products. I pride myself on not looking my age (I'm 31, shussh) so if you want to know my views and how I keep myself fit and healthy ~ hop on over and say hello! 
I write a mixture of posts from my current workout routine, to clean eating recipes and beauty posts. I also love to share my favourite beauty products with you all through reviews. I love to chat and hear other people views on beauty and fitness ~ I'm always up for trying and learning new things and I would love to hear from you!”
BLOG|   TWITTER|   INSTAGRAM|   BLOGLOVIN
blog button red head said
"Hello! I'm Sami and I write 'That Redhead Said'. It's a lifestyle blog which discusses everything from mental health, to the exciting and intriguing world of food and beauty. You will also be able to follow my life at Sussex University as of next month when I will start my degree in Medical Neuroscience, yikes!
In a nutshell, That Redhead Said tries to fight against the stigma of mental illness by explaining to readers about various conditions and also showing that I'm a normal person like everyone else; help sufferers seek help by explaining the mental health system and also sharing therapeutic information and exercises whenever possible. I love to share recipes and reviews on food and beauty products as I discover them.
I hope you will join me on this journey into recovery and geek-ish-ness; there's a lot of exciting adventures to be had and stories to tell! Oh, and I have a crazy cat called Lily so if you ever need an internet kitteh fix I've got you covered!" 
BLOG|   TWITTER|   INSTAGRAM|   PINTEREST|   BLOGLOVIN
teeth whitening leeds
“Celebrity Smiles LED Teeth Whitening are specialitists in instant teeth whitening procedures. Their treatments are revolutionary and have been tried and tested across the globe. They are proud to have a long line of happy customers who have recommended us to their friends and families. Treatment only takes 1 hour and results are instant!
Special Offer!! Book now for only £99 Normally £249”
Be sure to give them all a read, I guarantee that you won’t regret it! If you are interested in featuring on my side bar then visit my advertising page for all the details.








Powered by WPeMatico

1 comment:

  1. aziderm cream should be applied to the affected areas of the skin twice daily , unless the doctor directs otherwise. People with very sensitive skin should use it only once a day during the first week of the treatment.

    ReplyDelete