Monday, August 26, 2013

Monday’s Meal| Dr Zak’s High Protein Bread

Monday’s Meal| Dr Zak’s High Protein Bread

 

Dr Zaks High Protein Bread reviewDr Zaks High Protein Bread review 2Dr Zaks High Protein Bread review 3-tileprotein bread review

For many people eating carbs regularly is a no no. It’s not bad for your diet, a healthy diet is a balanced one, but many people, myself included choose to not eat certain carbs as their body doesn’t react well to them. I personally tend to avoid simple carbs such as bread as it makes me bloat and feel terrible. I prefer to eat complex carbs found in rice, sweet potato and vegetable alongside a lot of protein… hello Spinach, chicken and Greek Yoghurt! So when I was told about High Protein Bread I was very excited! Bread that I could possibly include in my diet… an interesting idea!

Dr Zak’s Protein Bread* is made from natural ingredients that are formulated to deliver the perfect balance between protein and carbohydrates. So although the bread does contain some carbs it isn’t as carb heavy as the other breads on the market.

There are over 30g of protein in just two slices which is a similar amount to the 36g you find in a typical chicken breast. As well as being full  of protein the bread is packed full of 8 essential amino acids for muscle growth and energy, fibre and Omega 3’s.

Dr Zak’s say that their High Protein Bread is not only perfect for maintaining or building those sexy sculpted muscles we want, especially in our arms, abs and bum! But it is ideal for people who want to lose weight as it helps you stay fuller for longer than what your usual slice of bread does. I can completely confirm this as when I first tried the bread I went for my usual 2 slices but found after a slice and a half I could not eat another bite. The bread isn’t heavy it just really does fill you up!

I have been having my Dr Zak’s High Protein Bread after my workouts with peanut butter spread on top or for breakfast when I’m in a rush! I could not recommend it more to those who don’t usually eat carbs, but are craving a little bit of bread.

Have you ever tried of even heard of High Protein Bread such as this? Would you give it a try?

Check out Sami’s gorgeous lifestyle blog; That Red Head Said; full of food, life, mental health and beauty.  I love how her blog is honest down to earth, a mix of topics  and regularly updated.

Powered by WPeMatico

No comments:

Post a Comment