Thursday, July 25, 2013

Illamasqua Eurydice Lipstick Review

Illamasqua Eurydice Lipstick Review


illamasqua eurydice lipstick 6illmasqua euylure lipstick reviewillmasqua euylure lipstick 2

I don't know about you but I treated myself to a number of Illamasqua products when they had their celebratory 50% off sale last month. I have always wanted to try their products, but couldn't justify the price for something which I didn't know was any good.

So I ordered this lipstick and an eyebrow colouring. I decided to pick a bright lipstick as at the moment the lipstick I am buying all tend to be of a similar shade, so I wanted something that stood out and would look amazing on nights out and I think I have found it. I ordered the Illamasqua Eurydice and I admit when it first came and I opened it up, I was in shock at how Barbie pink it is and wasn’t too keen, but upon application I have grown to like it.

Now I'm not the biggest fan on the formula as I find that it drags a lot on my lips, so putting it on can be tricky. I don’t know whether this is because it is a very matte shade. But this difficulty in application is overlooked thanks to its the staying power and pigmentation; after one coat my lips are good to go, and stay in place for a good few hours.

I haven’t worn this shade much since I bought it as I haven’t had the occasion to. I think it’s a little too bright for the office but I managed to rock it on my holiday with my bikini, tan, beach waves and giant sunglasses… I think it looked very glam!

What you you think of Illamasqua lipsticks? Have you tried this shade; Illamasqua Eurydice? Or is a bit too bright for you?

Go check out Christina’s gorgeous blog Kimi and Me for fashion, lifestyle and all things pretty.

Powered by WPeMatico

No comments:

Post a Comment