Friday, June 28, 2013

Share the Love| Meet My Sponsors

 

It’s the end of June! I don’t know about you but I can’t quite believe how quick this year is going! With less than half the year left are you on track to what you want achieve this year? Have you relooked at your New Years Resolutions and ticked any off yet? I’ve looked back at mine and realised I need to step it up a gear to make sure I get them all completed by then end of the year.

Anyways enough of my rambling, let me introduce to you the two lovely ladies who have been sitting on my side bar this month. This month I had the joy of featuring one of my fitness blogger friends as well as a newbie to me who’s blog I have fallen in love with. Both blogs are packed full of personality so I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Chrissy Lilly Blog button

“Hi, I'm Chrissy! My blog is like a little diary for me. It's full of beauty products that I love, things that I get up to, and, most importantly, my journey to a healthier, happier me! My goal is to better my body and myself and to motivate others to do the same! I post recipes, workouts I'm loving, beauty reviews, hauls, favourites... You name it, I have probably posted about it! So stop by and have a little read, it'll make me smile! :-)”

Blog|     Bloglovin'|    Twitter|    Instagram|    Pinterest|    Facebook|

 

ICadvert

“Hi there, my names Jennifer and I run a little blog called Infinitely Charming. Infinitely Charming started as a name for my clay charms that I started making at the end of last year. However I thought it would be a cool name for my lifestyle blog, which I could promote those charms through. My blog contains posts on life, beauty, fitness and a few of my hobbies thrown in.

I wanted to work on my blogging skills because I work in marketing. After graduating last year it was tough getting a leg-up into a marketing job, realising lately how big blogging is to companies I wanted to do it for myself and what I've found is I really enjoy it! I'm a big geek at heart so this will come across in some of my posts. I'm obsessed with nail polish and nail art. I love getting feedback so if you stop by let me know, or catch me on twitter @jambellz  :)”

Blog|    Bloglovin’|    Twitter|    Facebook|    Pinterest|    Instagram|  

 

Be sure to give them all a read, I guarantee that you won’t regret it! If you are interested in featuring on my side bar then visit my advertising page for all the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment