Monday, March 25, 2013

Soap and Glory Pom Pom Lipstick| Review

 

014 (2)016 - CopySoap and Glory Pom Pom Lipstick review

I think I have found my holy grail of a lipstick! I know that I love Soap and Glory products, but I’m really not lying! You will know from the countless reviews on my blog that I am a massive Soap and Glory fan, however it wasn’t until December last year that I finally ventured into the world of Soap and Glory Cosmetics. I was very kindly sent a gift box from Soap and Glory full of their makeup products to try and the Super-Colour Fabulipstick Powdercoat Matte in shade PomPom was one of them.

I used the lipstick endlessly, and always had it in my bag. However I lost it… cry… so had to rush out and replace it as soon as possible. I am very happy to have the lipstick back in my life and I would say I am currently wearing it 4 days out of 7.

Soap and Glory Say;

“Glides on, stays put and packs a colour punch! Featuring Powdercoat Matt finish to fix velvety-rich colour to your lips, 3-D Plump peptide complex to tone and plump, and orchid extract to soften and moisturise.”

I say;

“ It definitely glides on like a dream, the lipstick is very creamy, and feels almost like a moisturising balm as it never drags on the lip or picks up on dry patches. It goes on perfectly everytime thanks to this moisture rich formula, which is quite unusual for matte lipstick which can sometimes cling. However this is light, velvety and tasty! I’m unsure about the lip plumping as haven’t really noticed that it makes my lips any bigger, however the colour is amazing! It is a plumpy, red and pink that is perfect for those who need a red lip but don’t have the confidence for a pillar box red. I think it is a very vampy colour and can be worn on nights out, yet due to the pinky tones in it I am still confident to wear it during the day as it isn’t too daring. The packaging is gorgeous, sleek and the heaviness of it, makes the lipstick feel more high-end than high-street.”

Have you ever tried the Soap and Glory Lipsticks? What did you think of them? Are there other Soap and Glory makeup products that you recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment