Sunday, March 31, 2013

Discounted OPI and Nails Inc Nail Varnishes| TKMaxx


Discounted OPI and Nails IncCheap OPI Nail Varnish
So it’s time to share a secret… I am a bit of a nail varnish snob. I love OPI nail varnishes far too much, however my bank balance does not love them with the cost of a single nail varnish being around £12. However since I was introduced to them a few years ago, I’ve fallen in love with the amazing colour ranges, the smoothness of the application and the long lasting formula. I get so excited everytime I buy a new one to add to my collection.
 
Thankfully for my bank balance I have discovered a saviour for all you nail varnish snobs… TKMaxx. Since moving to the the country my high-street has dramatically reduced so I was forced into browsing in TKMaxx, a shop I would normally walk straight past. I don’t really rate their clothes however I was rummaging through the beauty section and hit the jackpot… a whole shelf of multipack OPI, Nails Inc and Essie nail polishes for a fraction of their usual price.
 
You can see from above that a pack of three OPI Nail Polishes is only £14.99, a saving of £18! There is always a range of multipacks available, from 2,3,4 to 12 nail varnishes in a pack all at a range of prices, that are hugely discounted from their RRP. I tend to visit my local TKMaxx every other Saturday now as their stock changes so often and very often walk out with a bag full of half price nail varnishes. Sometimes the selection is not so great, or the colours are a bit naff, but 80% of the time I always come away a very happy nail varnish obsessed shopper. So next time you are in town be sure to check out the beauty section in your local TKMaxx. Unless you live in Kendal, then you can stay away as I don’t want you picking up all the best packs before I can get there and get my hands on them!
 
Do you regularly shop in TKMaxx? Are there any other steals in there that I should know of? Did you already know about OPI and Nails Inc at TKMaxx?
 
cantara gym bags and glad ragsDon’t forget to check out my  advertiser of the week Cantara from Gym Bags and Glad Rags. If you love my Fitness Friday’s you will enjoy her blog. A gorgeous girl who posts beauty, health and fitness.

No comments:

Post a Comment