Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker XL| Pump Up Your Pout

 

Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker XL 8Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker XL 2Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker XL 3

I’m not normally one for lip-glosses, but when Soap and Glory kindly gifted me their new Sexy Mother Pucker XL* for Valentines Day I was not going to turn it down, and I’m glad I didn’t! At first I was a little dubious, as I have tried their regular Sexy Mother Pucker Lipgloss a few months ago and found it sticky and ineffective, so gave it to my mum, who thankfully doesn’t mind it… win win. So when I first applied this and found that it wasn’t sticky like the last one I was pleasantly surprised.

I was even more surprised when the lip plumping action started! Oh my word do your lips tingle! It starts out quite tame but the feeling increases over time. At first it is a very strange sensation, my lips felt cool and tingly, and as the feeling intensifies it feels like my lips have pins and needles. The feeling lasts for a good 10 minutes or so, so if you love your tingly lip plump products this is definitely a must buy! I have to say my lips were much more plump and pouty… hence the silly pouty picture above!

Soap and Glory say that this Lipgloss is “a  Super-sizing, extra strength collagen lip shine with LIPSWELL natural plant oil infusion, SUPERFILL nanovactors and VISIVOLUME immediate effect lip filler.” This lip plump definitely works in my eyes, but beware it is not for the faint hearted! It does tingle alot, so those with more sensitive skin may find it irritatable, and although I was given this so I could “pucker up” Valentines Day last week, I will not be kissing anyone while wearing it for fear of my numb lips drooling everywhere due to the pins and needles… not an attractive look!

No comments:

Post a Comment