Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Primark & New Look Haul

 

If you follow me on Twitter you will know that I have been selling all my belongings on Ebay the past couple of weeks. I say all my belongings, I really mean all my “fat clothes.” As I have lost quite a bit of weight over the past few months, my clothes have been getting rather large for me, especially around my boobs! So as I have been quite successful on Ebay I decided to reward myself and go on a shopping spree!

It was great to go in a shop and not know what size I was, and in most of them I was pleasantly surprised!  Unfortunately, as always when I have money to spend I can never find something to buy, so my haul was smaller than I wanted it to be.

You can find what I bought in the video below, which for the first time is in HD! Yeah!

 

Have you got any tips about which shops have some great stock in at the moment? I really need some casual dresses, so any help is much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment