Friday, August 24, 2012

Hasta Luego| See You later


beach-love-sea-summer-surf-Favim-tile
Images from We Heart It

I will be absent from my little blog for the next two weeks, as I am off to Spain for some much needed sun. I am visiting my boyfriend’s parent’s apartment near Torrevieja and also Valencia for a few days. It will be great to relax and not have to think about work for little a while, and I can spend some quality time with my boyfriend, my Kindle and the pool.

I will be tweeting every now and again, as I can’t keep myself completely away from the real world for too long, so will share some pictures with you all. Also be preferred for plenty of holiday related blog posts when I return!

I just want to remind you all, that while I am away voting will end for the Cosmopolitan Blog Awards in which I have been nominated as Best New Blog. If you are a reader, follower or just like my blog it would mean a lot to me if you could click the link below and take two seconds to vote for my little blog. I still can’t believe I have been nominated… I still pinch myself! I don’t expect to win, as there is some pretty touch competition as the other girls blogs are pretty amazing, but I may as well try!

Voting finishes on the 31st August, so make sure its before then. Just click this link
Optimized-031
Many thanks so this, along with all the support I have been given by each and every one of you over the past 10 months! Blogging would not be the same without you all, and I truly feel like I have met some amazing, inspiring people though the blogging community.
Speak to you all soon- Hasta Luego!

No comments:

Post a Comment