Sunday, July 15, 2012

Graduate Girl| My Graduation


grad136-tile

Those of you who follow me on Twitter will know that I now have letters after my name and am a fully fledged graduate. I graduated from Northumbria University with an Upper Second Class degree in International Business Management; it took me long enough! I am very pleased to have graduated and have some very happy and sad memories from the years I spent studying both in Newcastle and France. I seem to have gone through it all with my studies, so am very relieved to be finished with this stage of my life.

I had a great day, and was a very lucky girl thanks to my ever so generous family. I received so many lovely things; seen above. I was never expecting such great gifts, but cherish every single one, and am happy that I can keep them all as mementos of my special day. I received various Pandora charms, vouchers, the biggest bunch of flowers ever, a Michael Kors rose gold watch, and my first ever pair of Louboutins! I am especially excited about my watch as I have wanted one ever since I first saw one; and obviously over the moon with my Louboutins. I had been joking for months saying I only wanted to graduate wearing a pair of Louboutins, but never in a million years expected to receive a pair.

The day of my graduation seems like such a whirl wind now, I don’t even remember certain things as there was so much to take in. It was a very stressful and overwhelming day, but I will run you through the general idea of my day.

My ceremony started in the morning at 10.30 am, so it was an early morning for me to make sure I was looking my best for it! After my ceremony I met various members of my family for photos, we then all had refreshments of Bucks Fizz and Cupcakes.  I then had professional pictures taken and made a quick stop back at my flat to have a cup of tea and rest; it was an extremely tiring day. I went for Lunch/Dinner in the afternoon at Gustos; one of my favourite restaurants on the Quayside in Newcastle. Dinner and drinks were gorgeous, as always, and it was great to sit down and take in the day as it went by vey quickly. After dinner my family left to travel back home, and my boyfriend took me to Malmasion to toast my achievement with some Champers. We spent some time there relaxing and celebrating then retired home.

Overall I had a lovely day, was lucky to celebrate it with family who spoilt me rotten; and both I and them are proud of my achievement.

I hope my followers and reader who have graduated this year enjoy their special day also.

No comments:

Post a Comment