Saturday, June 23, 2012

A Day in the rain| OOTD


010015-horz005
Playsuit- NewLook
Cardigan- H&M
Belt-H&M

I’ve had a very busy weekend of moving my belongings back to the nest. Yes I have moved back in with my mum, as I start my new job on Monday, which is conveniently located 3 miles away. Thankfully I’m a lucky girl and my lovely mum had completely cleaned out my brothers old room and had reorganised and redecorated for my arrival. So what was once a smelly pit inhabited by a teenage boy, is now my cute and cosy bedroom. 

Since I now live at my mothers, I am now located in the country and the beautiful Lake District, I’m about 5 miles away from Lake Windermere. So seems its my first of many lazy weekends with my boy we decided to go for lunch at Bowness-on-Windermere. Little did we know it would be completely chucking it down! Thankfully I was wearing my boots, so didn’t get too wet. The boyfriend however decided a hoodie and canvas pumps were suitable attire; so he did get wet.

We went to a little country pub, and had ice-cream at the lakeside for dessert, as its tradition in our family to get English Lakes Ice-cream whenever we are at Bowness-on-Windermere, come rain or shine! Due to all the rain the Lake was looking very full and there is a lot of flooding in Cumbria, thankfully I live on a hill so won’t be affected.

I chose a playsuit to wear as know it goes well with my boots. I bought it from NewLook to be worn on sunnier days as it is backless, but I have been wearing it with a vest underneath and a cardigan over the top seems the weather hasn’t been the best.

I have also received a lot of new followers recently, so hi to you all; old and new. I hope everyone has a lovely weekend despite the rain. I plan on spending the rest of it relaxing and blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment