Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Ebay Obsessed

002
006007ebay new
As I have mentioned in earlier posts. I have become a little bit obsessed with selling my belongings on Ebay. I have always bought many bargains from the sight, however have been a selling virgin until the past month or so.

It stemmed from me successfully selling my old business books that I now longer needed, and making a tidy little sum of money. Although not reclaiming the hundreds I have spent on books it certainly helps my student income… which is limited!

After seeing a few of you lovely ladies successfully selling old makeup items, clothing items and accessories on Ebay, I thought to myself… rather than throw the stuff away.. which I do sometimes…I know, I know I should give it to charity.. I decided to give it a go myself. So far I have made £100 from old bags, and clothing items that I never use. I, like many others, find myself buying items to use them once, then never again. So they have no faults  or wear or tear; they just end up clogging up my wardrobe.

I now have the Ebay bug! Everytime I sell an item I do a little dance, I get so excited! I take great pride in packing the item up and posting it off, and I love knowing that someone out there will gain joy from an item that was previously sat in my wardrobe never seeing the light of day. I have even dedicated my spare room into my Ebay production line.

The downside is that I now find myself wanting to sell all my belongings and my boyfriend’s… I’m a girl obsessed.

I currently have six dresses, two tops, two bags and two skirts up for sale if anyone is interested. My shop is just Here.

What do you all think of Ebay? A great tool for finding bargains? Or is it just filled with everyone’s junk? Am I the only girl who is obsessed?

No comments:

Post a Comment