Sunday, April 15, 2012

Easter Week Through the Eyes of my Blackberry


South Lakeland-20120410-00759-tile
*All packed and ready to go* *Me and new dog George* *Archie Relaxing* *Bargain sofa in Next* *Breakfast in bed courtesy of my friend*
*My Friend's mad dog Lola* *Signed my boy up to Graze box also* *Dominos rubbish attempt at a half and half* *Back on my smoothies*
*A gifted Laduree bag, if only it was filled with macaroons* *New books to read* *Reached 10,000 views*

I’ve had quite a busy few weeks, despite them not being productive, I have clocked up a few miles of travelling. I decided to treat myself to some quality time with friends and family before I start back on my university assignments.

Firstly I visited my home in the Lake District with my boy. We haven’t actually spent much quality time there together since Christmas, so it was great to catch up with my Mum, her partner and my Grandparents, along with all the animals, all six of them. The weather was not great, but we still managed to take a nice walk with the dogs one day…its these simple pleasures that make me happy.

When I arrived back in Newcastle from Cumbria I then took my first visit to Sunderland to spend some time with my friend whom I lived and studied in France with. We had a night of beautifying and cooking, then spent the next day leisurely shopping. It was great to finally see where she grew up and to meet more of her family. I have only worked since returning form Sunderland, so no excitement there, especially since I will be moving back into the library for the next two weeks again.

It was also a big week for my blog this week. I finally hit 10,000 views, so many thanks to each and everyone of you who dropped by to read my ramblings. I hope you continue to read, and maybe even follow to ensure you don’t miss any posts.

I hope you all had a lovely few weeks. How did you spend your Easter weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment