Thursday, April 5, 2012

Celebratory dinner| OOTD

003005012015
Dress- Newlook
Blazer- Primark
Belt- H&M
Bag-Stylist Pick

As many of you know, for the past few months my life has been pretty much none existent due to me having to write and finalise my dissertation. Thankfully, I handed said dissertation in on Monday, so since then I have had a new found social life, celebrating my new found freedom from the library!

I had a celebratory lunch with my friend at Revolution in Newcastle where we also treated  ourselves to a bottle of bubbly. We then wandered over to Jalou, a fairly new bar in Newcastle where they have happy hour 5-8 which means you get 2 for 1 mojitos during this time; so we took advantage of this obviously. My boy also treated me to dinner last night in Jesmond, which is where my OOTD comes from. We took a lovely walk through Jesmond Dene and went to the Italian, Scalini’s, and had many glasses of wine at Osbournes to finish. Overall I’ve had a lovely relaxing few days, which I think has been well deserved.

I have also been spending and making a significant amount of money over the past week. The spending isn’t so great, seems my wage is disappearing quite quickly, thanks to all the lovely spring and summer ranges the stores have. However I don’t feel too awful seems I’ve made a bit of money on Ebay recently selling clothes I never wear. I currently have few dresses, skirts and tops, if anyone is interested, just click Here. I’m planning on using said money for my planned travels around Finland and Lapland over the summer, and every little helps.

I hope you have all had a lovely week, and have some exciting plans for Easter. I’m hopefully off home to visit my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment