Tuesday, January 31, 2012

100 followers


Wow! I am really happy and amazed that I have hit triple figures for those who like my blog so much. It means a lot to me that you find my ramblings interesting. 

I have only been blogging for about 3 months now, and I love it! I have found a place which is filled with amazingly creative people who have the same passions in life as me. I am inspired by each of my followers, as you are all so unique and have your own take on not only beauty but on life. I am thankful for all the support you have shown me, and for every single view and comment that you have shared. 

To thank you all I am going to do a give away. It will be a little parcel with a few different little gifts in but it will be a present all the same. I get paid tomorrow, so will start buying the bits and bobs then. So keep a look out for when I actually announce the giveaway as I want it to be fair, so each of you must enter. 

Thanks you again! I hope you are all having a lovely week!


Image From Google
Much love from me (on the left)

No comments:

Post a Comment