Saturday, December 17, 2011

Saturday's Haul

So I bought a few bits and bobs quickly after work. Pretty dumb of me I know, seems it was unbelievably busy, I was literally squeezing past people.

I am off out for tea tomorrow night with my friends. Its a yearly dinner we always have and its great to catch up with everyone. Plus because I haven't seen everyone in a while its always good to look nice and buy a new outfit. So that's what I did.

I bought a new dress in the sale at Dorothy Perkins. It was meant to be £30, but I got it for £17. I also got new House of Holland Tights from River Island for £12. I plan on wearing both these with a back blazer, black leather waist belt, and black patent platform shoes. I think I'm going to mix it up a little by accompanying  it with red shoulder bag. I will obviously post pictures of what I wear later in the week.

I also got some hair dye, as I have awful roots. Its a new one that I haven't tried before so I will do a quick review of it later. Then I got my staple face-wipes and a cheap moisturiser, along with Boots own faketan, again I will do a review later.

Finally I bought my mother an extra couple of Christmas presents and a ring to complete my outfit.

Did anyone else have a good shop this past weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment