Friday, December 30, 2011

Presents and more Presents

1259126512661278127012791280
1274
1272

So this Christmas I was a very lucky girl and many lovely things for Christmas. I do truly love gifts. Not just receiving but also buying, wrapping and giving, I have actually been buying and planning my family’s gifts since October. I always insist on people opening them in front of me as well, as there is no greater pleasure than giving someone a gift and them truly loving it!

 I got the usual smellies, perfume, beauty products, and many vouchers to buy clothes. I also received the lovely snowman charm for my bracelet, and from my boyfriend an organised trip to Edinburgh Zoo to go and see the Panda Bears… which I am hugely excited for.
What was everyone else's favourite present?

No comments:

Post a Comment