Monday, August 12, 2013

Ultradex low abrasive toothpaste review

Ultradex low abrasive toothpaste review

 

UltraDEX low abrasion toothpaste review

Now toothpaste is not normally a product that is raved about on beauty blogs and I for one do not understand why not. Yes it’s not the most glamorous product, but considering many of us spend a lot of time in front of the camera showing off our smiles and good teeth, why not share what toothpaste we've been using, as I’m sure you all know they aren’t all created equal.

I was sent the Ult raDEX toothpaste* to review and was very surprise d when I opened the parcel at work, so much so that I actually dropped it. Inside my envelope was not the usual “with compliments” sheet but instead sandpaper with the compliment and product information printed on the back.

The sandpaper was sent to back up what UltraDEX toothpaste is all about. Ultradex is a super sensitive, low abrasive toothpaste that doesn’t use the harsh chemicals found in traditional high street toothpastes which can actually damage your teeth. UltraDEX say “You wouldn’t dream of cleaning your face with sandpaper, as it is too harsh for your delicate skin, so why would you use a gritty, abrasive toothpaste when there are other options that are kinder to you mouth?” The UltraDEX toothpaste is free from harsh abrasives such as these and is kinder to your teeth, gums and mouth.

The first time I used the toothpaste it was very strange as it doesn’t really foam much. It only foams in reaction to your own mouth and the PH levels in it, so for me it is ever so slightly but for my boyfriend it really isn’t much at all. You can imagine how weird that is, as normally toothpaste can foam so much it can be overwhelming. However I stuck at it and have been using it twice a day for the past 4 weeks. I have to say that even though it is a gentle toothpaste is definitely hasn’t hindered its results; my teeth feel a lot smother and whiter that before.

Have you ever tried a low abrasive, or none foaming toothpaste before? What were your experiences? Which teeth whitening products do you trust and use the most?

Check out Jayne’s amazing fitness and lifestyle blog Miss Jayne Becca. This girl is on of my personal fitspo’s so I promise you will not be disappointed with her fun, informative and motivating blog. 

Powered by WPeMatico

No comments:

Post a Comment