Monday, August 12, 2013

Monday’s Meal| Yoo Moo Frozen Yoghurt| Healthy Icecream

Monday’s Meal| Yoo Moo Frozen Yoghurt| Healthy Icecream

 

Yoo Moo Frozen Yoghurt Reviewyoo moo frozen yoghurt review 2yoo moo frozen yoghurtyoo moo frozen yoghurt 2yoo moo healty icecream 2-horz

My discovery of Yoo Moo Frozen Yoghurt was completely by accident. It happe ned by seeing an instagram picture of someone enjoying what looked like an amazing flavour of Ben and Jerry icecream; I was insanely jealous and headed straight to Asda in search of it. As soon as I found myself in the Frozen Dessert aisle of Asda staring at the Ben and Jerry’s icecream the guilt hit me… was I really going to give into a craving! Did I really want this calorie and fat laden icecream? Yes the first few bites would be amazing, but I wouldn’t stop and would probably end up eating the whole tub and feeling really disappointed with myself. So after having a mini argument in my head I decided to see if there was anything that was similar that would leave me feeling less guilty, and that's when I found Yoo Moo.

I had not realised you could buy Yoo Moo frozen yoghurt in mini tubs in the supermarket, I thought it was only available at their Frozen Yoghurt Bars on the high-street. I am not a massive icecream snob so to me froz en yoghurt is exactly the same as icecream, it’s cold, refreshing, sweet and creamy. I picked up the strawberry tub for matt and obviously the chocolate one for myself.

It was;t until I was home that I actually looked at the nutritional content and was pleasantly surprised. One tub of the Yoo Moo Frozen Yoghurt only contains around 151 calories! Who knew icecream could be so yummy and so healthy! I love that they try to imitate the Ben and Jerry sorts of ice-creams by adding extra treats such as dried fruit, chocolate stars or even chocolate brownie pieces. These are definitely my new favourite treat for those nights when I need something sweet.

Have you ever tried Yoo Moo Frozen Yoghurt? Do you enjoy frozen yoghurt or are you an icecream snob and prefer the real deal? What is your go to sweet treat in the evenings?

Check out Jayne&rsquo ;s amazing fitness and lifestyle blog Miss Jayne Becca. This girl is on of my personal fitspo’s so I promise you will not be disappointed with her fun, informative and motivating blog. 

Powered by WPeMatico

No comments:

Post a Comment